Friday, March 18

All things bright and shiny...

It's a frosty sunny morning here - boding well for a grand day.
I'm off to Tart HQ shortly to get busy with scissors and glue and little scraps of paper but I bring you happy colourful images first...
Thought that you might like to see my patchwork chair in its new home south of the Border. I think it has met with approval.

And some pretty stuff which I have just packaged up. The ribbons are resting on delicious Indian block printed cotton squares which were a gift from a treasured friend.

3 comments:

Katie said...

ah! Norma has allowed me to sit on the chair once or twice but I also have son John to contend with - what fabulous colours! are these for sale?
oh - I need a longer visit!!!
xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Did you see the programme about indian print blocking and embroidery? If you missed it you may want to watch on iplayer - really interesting.

someguy said...

Very Cozy! I don't know what it is about that chair but that cat definitely has the right idea :)