Thursday, January 18

Progress Report



Yup, I'm started on my mammoth task. The layout and some of the non-shop pages are taking shape, and I have been photographing 'stuff' for when I get the shop bit built.

I have already had to curb my ideas and be a little more realistic with some things. It ain't rocket science, I know, and I also worry that folks are going to think I have made a lot of fuss about nothing. BUT it takes ages to insert a million hyperlinks and alt tags and all this other (to me) highly techie paraphernalia, so I will at least impress one person (my even less techie husband)!

Never mind, I decided to join in the SOSF this time round to cheer myeslf up - I just hope Tara has been getting the e-mails I have been inundating her with. Ah well, I'll learn tomorrow, I reckon...

4 comments:

Soozcat said...

You'll love the SOSF. 'Tis fun.

Lothlorian said...

ohh do we get a preview, and whats SOSF

tlchang said...

I've been getting *yours* - maybe you're not getting mine? I tried confirming both of the last two emails I got from you... Let me know right away if you did not get your SOSF recipient information!! (You should have gotten it tonight). If you didn't - is there an alternate email address that I can try sending to you? Drat!

Tart said...

Yee haa! Been matched up with my SOSF friend so I'll be in a chocolately frame of mind for a while (shame...)
Cairi, have a look at thesocietyofsecretfairies.blogspot.com and all will be revealed!