Friday, February 28

Tart and Tatties...

Off to St Abbs in the morning, for the wool festival. Looking forward to a great mix of stalls with old friends and new - felters Laura and Anna, weaver Janis, fibre dyer Jon, wheel builder Rod, yarn dyer Alice (and her stylish Wensleydale sheep), rag rugger Jane, spinners Jennie and Gill, and the Borders Textile Group, and stacks more talented makers. And rather fine refreshments at the Ebba Centre too. All set on the most dramatic piece of heritage coastline, with a great gallery five minutes walk away., A glorious way to welcome Spring!
Read more about the wool festival and The Woolscape Project here - then you'll know what the whale is all about!


On Sunday, I'll be at Springwood in Kelso for BOG Potato Day! In amongst the amazing selection of tubers and seeds and all things veggie, will be some quality stalls. I am delighted to know I will have Gill of Savour the Flavour on one side of me and the Great Northumberland Bread Co on the other!
I've shown this image before but I am just celebrating the fact that it's on the back cover of the new What's On, with details inside about my Stitching the Blues exhibition at the end of March :)

No comments: