Thursday, June 20

My days just evaporate

...must be the sunny weather, I reckon. 

When I am out with the dogs and walking through dappled shade I realise that yet again I have failed to bring a camera with me to capture the patterns of the leaves. Having said that, those of you who know our enthusiastic dogs (ill-disciplined? lively? nuisance?) will appreciate that I would need another pair of hands to keep them in check and take photographs. 

Anyway, despite the attractions of the great outdoors, stitching continues as the deadline for our exhibition at Paxton House rushes ever closer. Hugh and I are showing work in the Hayloft Gallery at Paxton from 2nd to 21st July. The House has lovely grounds to walk in and a pleasant cafe so is well worth a visit even if you don't want to tour the house itself, and you can certainly visit the cafe and gallery for free.


 not everything in the exhibition will be blue...

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

But we like blue!

Anonymous said...

Yes we do!!!