Saturday, December 15

Winter blues (and whites)




Thanks to all of you who visited last weekend. It was good to catch up with old friends and make new ones too. It's been a very busy autumn and I am looking forward to a break over Christmas, if only to catch up on some of the lovely textile books I have acquired. 
January will see me stitching samples, spinning and sketching ideas in preparation for the return trip to Gujarat. I'm planning on entering an indigo phase (!) so here are some suitably coloured images. 
I can't take credit for any of them but you'll understand I could not let these textile pieces go when I saw them on Mirjam's stall at Southdean's Christmas Fair....

3 comments:

Lizzi said...

They definitely have your name on them. Great colours.
Have a good Christmas break.

tahir sumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours (especially that last one...)