Wednesday, October 21

Coming soon, to a venue near you..

Well, OK, only near a few of you really...

First off, I'll be participating in another lovely St Abbs Wool Festival, on Saturday 7th November. Organised by Louise of Woolfish (groovy yarn shop in St Abbs), it will be better than ever with the Alpaca Buyer (as he is known on Ravelry) and Jeni of Fyberspates both bringing their wares as well as Natalie from The Yarnyard, Janis of Flight Weaving and Laura Brittain with her stylish felt and there will be lots of 'stash sellers'.

On Saturday 21st November it's time for the small but perfectly formed Christmas Fayre at Southdean Village Hall from 12 noon till 4pm. All sorts of Scottish sweeties and home bakes at Ma Broon's Larder, lovely items by a very local wood turner, quality craft books, felted accessories and cards by Fiona, and very stylish stitchery by Ali and Janet, mulled wine and me (in that order...)

Meanwhile, I thought I'd share these picture with you - proof of a grand visit by Fiona and Amanda and me to see Katie, whose blog we all rather enjoy. Poppy is taking centre stage and smooching up to me even though she is not strictly allowed on Katie's shed sofa.

And look at the tea table! - Katie had gone into overdrive catering for overnight guests and we scored really rather well from her culinary talents (so did Hugh - I brought a few sample home!)Finally, just a mention for anyone who may be interested that Janice is selling a drum carder and a lovely little Ashford Kiwi wheel - you can find her here.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh how I wish I could join you at Woolfish :-( Have fun!

katie said...

I had fun - I loved your little card - still smiling!have emailed about the carder and wheel - if all that works out I can come and have a return tea party with you all!!!
xxx